TriLumina, Corp. is a leading semiconductor laser technology company which develops, manufactures and integrates infrared illumination modules for Automotive LiDAR, ADAS, and Time of Flight Camera 3D Sensing applications.
Job Description: The Quality Coordinator is responsible for supporting TriLumina’s Quality Management System at all levels of the organization. This position will be based in Albuquerque, NM and report to the Quality Manager. Responsibilities will include executing quality activities as defined by the Quality Manager and the Executive leadership.
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for performing incoming, in-process, and outgoing quality inspections on purchased components and manufactured assemblies. The Quality Coordinator will perform internal audit activities in conjunction with the Quality Manager, as well as issuing Corrective Action Requests as the result of audit activities. The Quality Coordinator will manage the non-conforming material reporting system, as well as supporting management of the electronic document control system. Additionally, the Quality Coordinator will work with the Quality Manager to support the calibration management system, to include scheduling calibrations with external calibration providers, and managing the associated documentation.
Finally, the Quality Coordinator will support continuous improvement activities as directed by the organization leadership, to include supporting the implementation of business management systems (e.g. ERP, PLM/PDM, new standards, etc.)
- Execute quality activities per documented instructions, or support developing instructions as needed
- Support and Implement TriLumina’s Quality Management System improvements
- Perform inspections of incoming, in-process, or finished goods using available tools such as a 3D measuring microscope system
- Document/report non-conformances using appropriate systems (NCMR, CAR/PAR, etc.)
- Support KPI delivery to organization at the direction of the quality manager (i.e. cost of quality metric, non-conforming material report summary, etc.)
- Perform quality activities in a clean-room, and/or ESD protected environment.
- Material handling of sensitive electronic equipment or production components and finished goods.
- Provide support for other departments or functions as required for deployment of new business management systems or quality-driven processes.
- 3-5 years direct quality department experience (laboratory, or manufacturing) ORBachelor of Science / Business Administration and no experience
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment as systems are implemented and improved
- Proficiency with office productivity applications
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with ISO/IEC 9001 (2008 or 2015) or ISO/IEC 17025 (2005 or 2017) requirements
- Experience with QNM New Mexico Performance Excellence program
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with network based electronic file management
- Exposure to Automotive Quality requirements and standards
- Significant relevant work experience will be considered.
- Experience with microscopy or metrology is a plus